Clicky

12 content research tools

Discussion in 'Webmaster Tools' started by Jessi, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Cheeky

Jessi Active Member

Message Count:
  2. Daring

Hardison Member

Message Count:
    That's a great list. There are several that are unfamiliar to me. The Google Adwords Tool and Yahoo Answers are pretty basic, but most of the others were great. Someone mentioned Addictomatic in the comments. I agree that's a great site for staying on top of the latest buzz.
  3. Artistic

deannatroupe New Member

Message Count:
    Those were some interesting tools. I guess I'll have to take a look at the unfamiliar ones. I did bookmark it to look at later. I'm glad I'm getting better about that. I hate seeing a good site and forgetting what it was when I get a chance to actually dig into the content.
  4. Breezy

maddie Member

Message Count:
    Jessi, this is an interesting list of tools. I have to admit that except for a few I had no idea that the others existed. I am bookmarking the article for future reference. I have checked out a couple of new tools ( to me of course) and they seem great. Everyday there is something new to learn and grow. Thank you so much.
  5. Amused

PurpleRose New Member

Message Count:
    Google AdWords is a wonderful platform to use for keyword searches. I love the fact that you can find related keywords and also view each competition level of the word. Choosing low competition words which are searched more frequently can give you an idea of what to build some of your site content around to increase traffic results.

There were quite a few on this list that I have never heard of. I will also have to bookmark this page and do some more research into each one of them. It seems many of them have useful benefits for the content writer!