Clicky

Best link building methods

Discussion in 'Link Building' started by OliBoli, Jun 17, 2012.

1. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    Link building is a SEO optimizing process that every webmaster must do it, if he want to see his website growing, getting higher and higher pagerank all time. There are a lot of ways for building backlinks to your website, you can try all of them, or you can choose the ones what delivery the fastest results to you, with less effort. Forum posting, Article marketing, Directory submission, Blog posting and commenting, Social bookmarking - all of these techniques is very good for optimizing your site's SEO visibility, but all of them needs too much time. I don't have too much time for doing all these things, so when I have some money, I am always purchasing backlinks on high PR sites and blogs. These bought backlinks was delivered fast for me and helped me a lot on my SEO, in only a few weeks my website got PR3 from PR0!

And how about you? What other type of link building do you use? What of them is delivering you the fastest results? Can you show for us your best link building methods, to everybody can learn more about these methods?
  2. lowrider.STi Member

Message Count:
    I use forum signatures, blog commenting and a lot of social bookmarking.
    eyesofmzd likes this.
  3. dexterlablab1 Member

Message Count:
    Interacting and exchanging with fellow webmasters works well. At last with that, you won't have to constantly keep posting to keep your site search engine relevant. Just a quick link trade with another webmasters will take care of it.
  4. Mqss Member

Message Count:
    It's important to use as many techniques as possible. Google knows exactly which links are from article directories, blog comments, social bookmarks... If it considers unnatural ratios, it can penalize your site.
    A mix of everything is the best for any website.
  5. Jhonmike Member

Message Count:
    Best back links methods..

. high pr and niche directory submission
    . do follow and high traffics social bookmarking submission
    . do follow and instant cache article website submission
    . innovative and quality content
    . do the commenting do follow blogs
    . generate signature high traffics, high pr and do follow forums site
  6. Steve Smith Member

Message Count:
    Forum posting, Blog commenting, directory submission, article submission, Social bookmarking are the best link building methods...
  7. EmmaKille Member

Message Count:
    Do social bookmarking, forum posting, blog comment and web 2.0 submission for link building.
  8. rahulkumar New Member

Message Count:
    If we apply all link building techniques on our site then it will give good results in SERPs results as well as create more traffic on our site.
  9. Roflmao

Zenweb New Member

Message Count:
    The best link building method is one where users link on their own to you. That's best done through the content - writing amazing content that compels people to share. But unfortunately, that's difficult to create and amazing content can be time intensive and expensive - so the alternative is building it through other types like paid links, blog commenting and link directory submissions.
  10. Breezy

gordonm Member

Message Count:
    Im stating to use automated tools to do tiered links i know your gonna say it's dangerous blah blah but done correctly and it is veeeeery effective
  11. Niker New Member

Message Count:
    Link building is white hat seo line of attack We can explain link building in used to words is that link building is the progression of go websites on the append the internet through a range of routine (many of them are free) build the link of your website pages. Link building use to increase the number of viewers of web site.
  12. Cheeky

hackrishna New Member

Message Count:
    I never did any link building methods, but from the last two months I am doing and I am seeing the difference. I just use social network sites for link building.
  13. Spaced

eyesofmzd Member

Message Count:
    i think you are absolutely right sir
  14. SeoNext India Member

Message Count:
    Directory submission, blog commenting, classified posting, Forum Profiles and signature links, all are good techniques to build quality backlinks for your site.
  15. Artistic

SMaria Member

Message Count:
    There are huge variety of methods. I prefer posting, commenting, link exchnge and buying links, for instance, on Gambling Link Ads
  16. Curious

Nahin Member

Message Count:
    I use all of them but still i can't change my PR from PR4. Could you tell me please about your amount of work. May be my job amount is little from you. Article marketing means do you post your article in different site as like web.2, article site. Please tell me how it is within very short time.
  17. ChristyWilliam New Member

Message Count:
    Link building use to increase the number of viewers of web site. There are many kinds of methods but i focus on the :
    1-Gambling Link Ads
    2-buying links
    3-link exchange