Clicky

Best VPS Provider

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Nerdie, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Lurking

Nerdie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Who is the best vps provider in your opinion as far as quality service & price?
  2. flotwig New Member

Message Count:
    I've got to say that Hostigation is the best for the price. You can get a year of VPSage for $30 and you get fantastic service and support as well.
  3. Cheerful

SolidShellSecurity Member

Message Count:
    Linode has been very stable.
  4. williamwain New Member

Message Count:
    If you need affordable and reliable VPS hosting provider, then recommend you VPS-Server-hosting.in, most reliable VPS Hosting provider in India, You will excellent discount and offers on their web hosting packages,
  5. Lurking

ghostprivacy New Member

Message Count:
    Whilst not an example I prefer finding those VPS companies which are run out of a small office with a few people. Those ones make it a little more personal, plus the response times are usually under an hour.
  6. Curious

Amdac New Member

Message Count:
    My experiences with Site5 have been absolutely amazing. I've had a VPS with them for almost a year now and have never seen my sites offline. Support responses generally take less than an hour and they've been extremely friendly and helpful.
  7. teenarose New Member

Message Count:
    According to me HostingRaja.in, SriganeshHosting.in, BigRock.in are the top reliable VPS Hosting providers in India, They have been providing good reliable VPS Hosting services all over India, You can afford their prices and more over you can trust them.
  8. Spetsnaz New Member

Message Count:
    This is probably one of the hardest questions :(
    But I would go with pw-service
  9. HostWinds Member

Message Count:
    I've heard good things about ChicagoVPS.com, based on their URL it's what they specialize in :p But there really are several factors involved, which you should research before you make a decision. Reliability, specs, price, and customer support are musts when finding a good VPS.
  10. MustangV10 Member

Message Count:
    Ugh, I hate these threads. There is no "best" provider of anything. There's hosting providers that meet your needs, sure, but there is no best. For example, a host in Russia may be the best for Russians, but not for me since I can't speak Russian and can't understand the content on their website.

Look for hosting that meets your requirements for a reasonable price with good reviews. I recommend a combination of Web Hosting Stuff and Web Hosting Talk to make an informed decision on who to choose.
  11. markb New Member

Message Count:
    Every host has the best features to provide to the customers. Like wise VPS Hosting is the best offered hosting service by good hosts providing SSD service, guaranteed SLA, Backups, Instant setup and more.
  12. Artistic

SenseiSteve Administrator

Message Count:
    There is no best provider, only the one that most closely matches your specific hosting requirements with your budget restraints.
  13. Jaishree New Member

Message Count:
    Well all hosting companies provide their best But, the one who matches best for you will be applicable when you provide your requirements.
    You can provide the requirements so that i can provide you the top 5 as per your need.