Clicky

Cheapest .com domain?

Discussion in 'Domains' started by iemp, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Daring

Hardison Member

Message Count:
    You will get early notice of Namecheap's specials if you like their Facebook page. I have gotten a couple of domains for a couple of bucks. They often have special coupon deals if they get an extra 5000 Facebook likes.

Namecheap also has great information on the Facebook page too. It's well worth a like.
  2. Shawn Member

Message Count:
    I must say that if you are going for the cheapest deal you can, why even bother making a website? You will eventually have to pay something if you want that website to go anywhere....
  3. pandaa New Member

Message Count:
    Usually you won't find .com domains for less than ~$10 a year, but occasionally you can get a good deal from NameCheap. Just gotta keep an eye on any sales or discounts, they'll usually be posted on Twitter and such.
  4. tonypony New Member

Message Count:
    The cheapest in the long run are those you can buy at auction, because they will already have some PR and traffic.

I recently got several PR5 for under $30

This may seem obvious and it hardly matters which auction as the secret to making serious dough is research.

Has it been de-indexed by Google ?
    Is the PR fake or real ?
    What Alexa Ranking does it have?
    How many pages has Google indexed?
    How many backlinks does it have?
    Is it listed in Dmoz?
    What Moz Ranking does it have?
    What "authority" does it have?
    What Alexa Ranking does it have?

Most guys don't do enough research because it takes so long to check each potential domain thoroughly.

Which is their loss and your chance to gain.

Personally I use a bot to check them all.
  5. Khurram Aftab New Member

Message Count:
    I Recommend TO Everyone use Exgenta.com for registered your domains name on cheap rates ..