Clicky

CPMfun - the best ad network, paying better than Adsense

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by OliBoli, Aug 30, 2012.

1. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    CPMfun is the really best ad network I ever heard, paying the biggest rates on the CPM industry. It is paying even better than Adsense; if you are banned by Adsense, or you just don't like it, it's time to switch to CPMfun! And also if you like and actually use Adsesnse, you can use it together with CPMfun, using them together it's not out of rules in not any of them.

This network is paying for every banner view, even if you have top country or international visits. So don't worry about your Asian or Indian traffic, for example, you will get paid even for these visits! And of course your visitors don't need to click the ads - you will get paid with or without clicks, because it is a CPM network, not a CPC one.

The other best part of this network is that it accepts even the small sites, it doesn't have any traffic requirement. And it's paying really good eCPM rates, usually their rates are bigger than $2 eCPM - but even in the bad days I am getting more than $1 eCPM per day, at least. So with this network you can make serious money - dollars per day, not cents per day!
  2. Cloud_9

theafterhours Member

Message Count:
    Sounds like their pay rates are pretty high for CPM! I'll definitely give this a shot and run their ads along with my Adsense banner ads!
  3. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    Yes, you can use it together with your Adsense ads, it is not out of Adsense policies, it won't harm nether for Adsense and nether for other ad networks. You can use CPMfun together with any ad network you want - but after starting using it, you won't need too much other networks :)
  4. Cynical

carbonize Active Member

Message Count:
    Yes but after reading DigitalPoint I see a lot of people complaining that CMPFun has a habit of using pop ups even when people have the option disabled. I will not use any ad agency that uses pop ups as it can ruin your sites reputation because people do not like pop ups.

Also read there that you need to have a ridiculous amount of impressions to make money.
  5. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    Using pop ups or not is your option in CPMfun. I don't know why are those people crying about the pop ups - it was their choice to check or to uncheck the box below the "Allowe Pops" option!

So don't worry, if you won't check the box in your account, you won't receive any pop ups - I never checked it and I never got any pops from CPMfun.

And you don't need to have a ridiculous amount of impressions to earn money - who told you this stupid thing? CPMfun is counting your total impressions and your uniques too, both of them, so you can earn here anyway, even with not too much traffic!
  6. Cynical

carbonize Active Member

Message Count:
  7. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    Of course I know that thread :)
    That disabled pops still appearing problem was already solved - if you will read the all thread, not only the complaints, you will see. And about the amount of impressions there are many different opinions - some of us are earning good amount because of the high number of impressions, others are earning from their uniques; the really important thing is only this one: everybody earn with CPMfun!
  8. xStylezx New Member

Message Count:
    Interesting one I haven't heard of before. I unfortunately don't have a website in entertainment or I would give it a go. I would love to see some of those rates they pay though. :)
  9. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    You don't need an entertainment site, they accepts almost any type of sites - except the ones with adult content, or Paid to Click, Paid To View, Paid To Surf, Auto/Manual Surf - or other type of sites that forces their users to view and/or click advertisements.

So if your site is not in these categories, you can apply for CPMfun, you will be accepted! They don't have nether traffic requirements - small sites are approved too!
  10. wole inneh New Member

Message Count:
    hi oliboli, but i dont see adsense on your site, please ,are you sure CPM FUN is compartible with adsense and secondly CPM FUN doesnt show on java mobile browsers and opera mini. i have most of my visitors from mobile phones.. thats why i need a cpm to compliment adsense, becos adsense for content doesnt show on java phones and opera mini also.
  11. razelia Member

Message Count:
    Glad to see that this problem has been resolved. I've been reading about it over at Digital Point, and the one thing that kept me from trying them out was the pop ups problem - that's the last thing I want to have problems with on my site. Now that you say it's resolved, I guess I could try it out.
  12. wole inneh New Member

Message Count:
    yes razelia, if you disable pop up on your account, you wont get any...
  13. Cynical

carbonize Active Member

Message Count:
    I do find it worrying that, given all web browsers now have pop up blocking enabled by default, this company is using hacks to get around the blockers. I find that to be a very unethical practise.
  14. razelia Member

Message Count:
    Hrm, okay, I'll take your word for it, but now I'm worried. The official CPMFun thread on Digital Point was deleted for some reason. Anyone know the reason? Having their thread deleted from there just made me more uneasy about the company.
  15. Cynical

carbonize Active Member

Message Count:
    Well I would give my opinion on CPMFun but the script they use for checking publishers websites obviously doesn't know what to do when it gets a redirect.

Your website Carbonize ( Carbonized Blog | Just a bunch of stuff ) has been rejected for running CPM Fun ads.

Reason: Empty / not working website.

Please go to that link and tell me if you think my site is either empty or not working.
  16. jliehr New Member

Message Count:
    Seems more like an advertisement then a tip.
  17. SamK Member

Message Count:
    Do you personally use these ads for a site that isn't about entertainment? If so, then how does that effect your CPM rates? Also, do they approve new publishers automatically or is there some kind of verification process?
  18. Bashful

crossunitedfate Member

Message Count:
    Thanks for the share and I'll experiment with this. But Carbonize actually brings up some worrying points. About the hack to still enable pop ups, it actually isn't a hack. It's about where the ad code is placed. I actually know how to get ads to show even with adblock enabled as well so I know they may not be hacking.

My concern is how there rates can be better than Adsense just based off CPM alone?
  19. Vortmo Member

Message Count:
    I will give this a little trial and give my results within 72 hours.
  20. SamK Member

Message Count:
    If the claim is that they are consistently paying better than Adsense, then it's probably just advertising hype, but I don't know if that's what was meant. I can easily imagine that certain types of sites that get a lot of impressions but very few clicks would earn better on a CPM model.