Clicky

Directory Submission Software

Discussion in 'Directories' started by iemp, Jul 31, 2012.

1. iemp New Member

Message Count:
    I would like to know what do you think about this kind of software? Is there any auto submission software that actually works? I know that semi auto software works pretty fine, but I am just wondering if there is a way how to automate the submissions. Thanks in advance :)
  2. Jhonmike Member

Message Count:
    According to me submit directory by the help of software or tools not good because manually submission is much better.
  3. EmmaKille Member

Message Count:
    I don't know about any such software but I use informenter addon for filling up forms so I think it may be useful for directory submission too.
  4. Healthcare Member

Message Count:
    Its available in net. It's a open source.
  5. seomaster New Member

Message Count:
    Always submit directory manually because software tools not giving gud result for long term.If you want improve google page rank and long term site ranking go for manually submission and get more traffice of your website and directory submisson is the best way.
  6. Cool

Paulo F Member

Message Count:
    I´ve never used any, but i suspect that automaticly submiting involves having a "theme post" that will be posted on any and all forums within a long lists, that being said, google is making an effort to find unrelated posts on forums/blogs and hurting the poster site ranking, under violation of spamming.

Someone please correct me if i am saying a dum thing.