Clicky

Do you use these sort of sites?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ZINC, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ZINC New Member

Message Count:
    Do you use those sites where you buy clicks and the people clicking get paid? I don't, I don't really care about views on my site that much to pay for them!
  2. Karoshio Premium Member

Message Count:
    I have used PPC advertising in the past and it's a very effective method since you're targeting the audience you need and if done right you can generally get more conversions and earn more back than what you invest.
  3. Stressed

makeithappen Active Member

Message Count:
    I have used some before (not as an admin, but as a member) and they sucked big time. Most of them paid very, very little for every click you made, had a limited amount of clicks you could make a day, and couldn't really be called "reliable" as you could always find members that still hadn't been paid. Besides, all of them require you to get referrals if you want to make a 'decent' amount of money. But, really, what friends of yours could really join those sites, for $0.001 a click?
  4. Craig Tumblison Member

Message Count:
    We're discussing different things here.

ZINC and makeithappen are talking about GPT (Get Paid To) websites which pay users for completing tasks. Sometimes this task is filling out a survey, others It's just clicking onto a site, waiting a few seconds, and clicking to the next.

Karoshio is discussing PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising, which is what this section is labeled as. It refers to advertising networks like AdWords.

I've used both. Mixed results with each. As to be expected, the leading factor is going to be how well your advertisement is designed.
    Karoshio and makeithappen like this.
  5. Karoshio Premium Member

Message Count:
    I must have completely miss read in my sleepy state last night and given the forum my reply made sense to me.

You make a great point about the advertisement though. I feel a lot of people give up on PPC and similar because of the results when really if they hired a proper designer and preferably also a copywriter things would go 10x better for them.
    Craig Tumblison likes this.
  6. blommas Member

Message Count:
    Yea, I do. But it's not that good, almost everyone who views the ad, just get the money and doesn't look at the site. It's not really worth buying clicks, because you dont get much out of it.
  7. Ezekiel Member

Message Count:
    I think PPC is a bit costly and a risk for advertising. When I started out with internet marketing I tried to earn from PTC sites and on a personal note, I really didn't care about the ads. All I cared about is earning money. So, I think this would be a waste of money and time. But that's just my opinion though.
  8. Ja'cobeC New Member

Message Count:
    GPT websites get paid very little, I won't make a decent income in that type of area. Try a survey site or cpa offer gig.
  9. dojo Active Member

Message Count:
    I have used only Adwords and Facebook ads to promote my forum. Didn't work anyway, I get better views and traffic from posting in forums and attracting the exact people I want to. I wouldn't use other systems though, I am not here to pump up my stats, I like them to be 'natural', so that I can say what works better. I have canceled my adwords/facebook ads campaigns, would rather invest the money in better deals.
  10. Raderyx Member

Message Count:
    I don't use these type of unconventional methods. It never guarantee success and if Google found out, I'm sure they would ban you for it because their employees are very strict.
  11. s_sayan Member

Message Count:
    I think it depends on the niche of your site. For example, if you advertise something not related to make money on PTC sites, then most of the people won't be interested at all. But if instead you are advertising some kind of a site or method about making money online, then many people will click your ads because if they are in a PTC site, they're probably looking for ways to make money.

I had great success with those sites. If you have something that could interest the making money online niche, then it is good to use PTC. ;)
  12. beyre Member

Message Count:
    I am using a couple of different PPC. Two of my websites have Adsense on them and they make descent money from them. Another website, which is new and in the adult niche, has a PPC program on it ... where I will earn 4 cents per click. Since that website is new and still need to drive traffic to it, it'll be awhile before I know how it will work out.

As for the other kind of PPC, where you click ads and receive compensation ... there are just a couple of those that I use. There are some traffic exchanges were you earn for clicking (not only do you get paid that way but also drive traffic to your websites). I also do Clixsense, MyBrowserCash and AdMimsy.
  13. Bauss Member

Message Count:
    I haven't used any PPC sites in awhile, but if I were going to buy advertising it would be the way I would go, because I'd like to know exactly how much traffic I am going to receive when I buy ads.
  14. razelia Member

Message Count:
    For ad companies as a publisher, yup, I'm using a couple for my sites.

As for the other one where they pay you to click ands and links and all that, I've stopped caring for those. I never even reached their minimum payout!
  15. dreyz Member

Message Count:
    My blogs are personal blogs so I don't really want to put up those ads on my sites. Also, if I were to put up ads, I won't go to the extent of using these type of programs to get clicks. It's just unnatural. There are many other ways of earning online than paying people to click your ads.
  16. littledoe New Member

Message Count:
    For this, the site must achieve the objectives for which it was created, must be compatible with the principles and policies of the Company, be functional and actually transmit useful information to its users.
  17. TJenkins602 Member

Message Count:
    I myself used to click sites for money. All I did was just wait for the timer to run out and then collect my money and run. These sites are not all that good for either party. The clicker gets paid less than a penny. The only site that seems to do well in these site is a site of the same caliber.
  18. ohiotom76 Member

Message Count:
    I would never buy traffic from a site that pays users to click on ads. That is a complete waste of money, since you already know up front they are not even clicking on the ads because they are interested in your services, they are only doing it for a few pennies here and there. I've always been shocked by companies that offer services to advertisers as well as PTC programs to the general public all from the same site. Are advertisers really that stupid to buy that traffic when they can see how they are harvesting it? At the very least, if I were running a company like that, I could break that out into two separate sites.
  19. SamK Member

Message Count:
    The quality of traffic on "get paid to click" type of sites, as well as traffic exchanges, is generally poor. That's not to say that there are no methods whatsoever to use such traffic to your advantage. I think the key is that you have to offer something that a user of such a site would be interested in. One can promote money making opportunities that would seem to fit the profile of a typical PTC site user or traffic exchange user (those are somewhat different). Getting a large number of referrals to such opportunities can produce some income. And you do get occasional ad clicks as well if you put banner ads on this type of a site - and CPM-based ads will give impressions, though they may not count all of them. You just have to find ad networks that are not too strict in their requirements. Putting Adsense ads on such sites will very likely result in getting banned from Adsense.
  20. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    Sometimes when I get free views I use them because I don't want them to go to waste. But will I pay for their continuous service? Of course not. I'm a ptc clicker myself and to tell you the truth, I don't really care about the websites I click. As a matter of fact, I only watch some movies during my clicking hours.