Clicky

Do you use Yahoo mail?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by ZINC, Apr 27, 2012.

1. harish Member

Message Count:
    Yes, I have one Yahoo mail account and I am using it frequently. I like Yahoo mail.
  2. Steve Smith Member

Message Count:
    Yes, I have both Gmail and yahoo mail accounts.
  3. Asleep

micronetvps Member

Message Count:
    I still have my hotmail address with a .com on the end, they stopped handing those out in the UK ages ago.
  4. seoexpert947 New Member

Message Count:
    Yes, I use yahoo but not as my primary. I use Gmail as my primary email account and it is so faster and dependable also. Yahoo mail service is not bad but not so good. Its messenger service is nice.
  5. EmmaKille Member

Message Count:
    Yea! I use Yahoo Mail but less than Gmail.
  6. Healthcare Member

Message Count:
    Yahoo mail is very convenient, but if you want to attach a file, it takes a long time.
  7. tommymac Member

Message Count:
    I've still got my Yahoo email account from back in 1997. I don't use it much anymore, but I do still log in about once every month.
  8. Blah

iRichard Member

Message Count:
    I don't use Yahoo mail that much, but I mainly use gmail. Also, I think that gmail is much faster and it doesn't have a lot of spam like Yahoo mail.
  9. Davidoff New Member

Message Count:
    My first address was yahoo mail because i have very many friends, and because of the lack of time I prefer to talk to them on messenger. Use and G mail for the various site.
  10. sidney Member

Message Count:
    I seem to notice that people here seem to be happy using Gmail's services. But in my case, some of my emails in gmail got deleted mysteriously, eventhough I'm the only one logging in to my account. I researched a bit, and stumbled upon a similar case in the Gmail forum. So because of that, I tend to favor Yahoo Mail instead of Gmail.
  11. TJenkins602 Member

Message Count:
    I myself have quite a few Email services. However, I don't have any GMail, Yahoo mail or hot mail services. My email services are more obscure and unknown.
  12. Daring

Hardison Member

Message Count:
    My first email address was Yahoo. I eventually abandoned it because I was getting too much spam. I switched to gmail. I just checked to see if I could log into my Yahoo account. It let me in. The password was autofilled. I'm not sure how that happened. Yahoo stated that I haven't logged into it since 2008. That's about right! I bought my new laptop a year ago so I'm not sure how it remembered me. Yahoo did say that it didn't recognize my machine.

I have 6000+ messages in my inbox and only 490 spam messages. LOL!!
  13. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    I use Yahoo Mail! a lot and I only have one Google Mail account. I prefer using Yahoo! Mail for my online work. I find it more easy to use Yahoo because its easy to register and I've already been used to they system. When I tried to use Google Mail, I found it hard to navigate the site.

Yahoo is more simplistic and I think that its one of its big advantages. Google though has better features and is interconnected to almost all of Google's products such as YouTube and Blogger.
  14. nagavenkata Member

Message Count:
    Yes, I use Yahoo mail.
  15. Angelic

Drainbamaged Member

Message Count:
    Yes, I use yahoo but not as my primary. I use Gmail as my primary email account and it is so faster and dependable also. Yahoo mail service is not bad but not so good. Its messenger service is nice.
  16. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    ^
    Google Mail is really great as a primary account and it really beats Yahoo! Mail when it comes to quality. Yahoo! Mail is still living in the past and hasn't really done anything to improve their services. However I still support them because I'm more of a simplistic person and the GMail interface kind of confuses me.
  17. Dead

BrittanyX3 Member

Message Count:
    I love yahoo mail! It's my favorite. You just go on the yahoo website, and it will have an option there to create an email account. You can make separate folders for everything if you want. They have this new thing where if you want to unsubscribe from emails you just move it to the "unsubscribe folder" and it takes care of it for you. It's awesome. You will also get a "my Yahoo" with it. You can personalize your whole page and choose what to have on you page. Like what news, weather, horoscopes, jobs, apps, anything! You can also personalize your email page too. I think it's worth trying out. :)
  18. Angelic

zuukko Member

Message Count:
    Yahoo wasn't ever big here in Finland, people only ever used Hotmail or some local Finnish email providers.
  19. Enchanted New Member

Message Count:
    I always use Yahoo mail. All three of the email addresses that I use are Yahoo. I've never had any problems, and I don't really have any desire to switch over to any other browser. Also, I made my very first email with Yahoo years ago.
  20. Curious

Nahin Member

Message Count:
    I usage all as Yahoo, Gmail, Ymail, Hotmail. I think Gmail is best from anything.:) But bored about Hotmail...o_O