Clicky

Gray hat seo techniques

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by titly555, Feb 6, 2013.

1. titly555 Member

Message Count:
    I want to know about gray hat SEO? Please tell me details.
  2. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    Well I'm not really sure if this is the right definition of a gray hat seo technique but this is from my perspective. I believe that gray hat seo techniques are in the middle of white hats and black hats. This means that they are not black hats but they aren't white hats either.

Gray hats are the middle ground and if you are thinking of doing them then I strongly suggest you from making that mistake. Google only knows black hats and white hats and even if you are doing gray hats, most of the time they will still think of it as a part of black hat seos and you'll end up with a worse site than before.
  3. tommymac Member

Message Count:
    Grey hat may as well be black hat because those sort of methods are nearly equally frowned upon by search engines.

Some grey hat techniques are:

• Using paid links
    • Publishing duplicate content at different sites
    • Unnatural keyword density
  4. raveenasen Member

Message Count:
    Gray hat SEO is SEO techniques that take more risks than white hat SEO techniques but aren't likely to get your site banned from search engines (although a search engine penality could result). They're questionable SEO techniques but not in the same category as black hat SEO techniques. However, what's considered gray hat SEO today might be black hat SEO next year. Rather than this led to the development of the website.
  5. Bauss Member

Message Count:
    What's wrong with using paid links? Webmasters do it all the time that are in the top positions of google.
  6. Happy

jayanta1 Member

Message Count:
    The gray hat SEO is the risk and return. Many search engine optimization solutions, was placed in the gray hat SEO tools. Grey hat seo is a combination of Black hat and White hat seo. It includes both activities to promote a website or blog. These days most of the webmasters are using this new seo technique.
  7. semaphore.v Member

Message Count:
    Gray hat SEO refers to SEO strategies that fall in between black hat seo and white hat seo.
  8. Dipika Member

Message Count:
    Gray hat SEO technique:
    Duplicate content
    Link buying
    Cloaking

Charity links
  9. Artistic

SenseiSteve Administrator

Message Count:
    Those are black hat SEO techniques - there is no gray area there.
  10. RH-Calvin New Member

Message Count:
    Gray hat seo is a mid way to white hat and black hat techniques. These methods are used in optimizing your website to rank higher in search engines.