Clicky

Had anyone tried Adbrite?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ranma, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Ranma Member

Message Count:
    Adbrite is listed as an alternative to Google adsense. Further research on reviews found out it is not the same kind of contextual ads. Many people say it doesn't pay as well. Some others say it can be optimized to do very well. I have also heard someone claim he had better luck with Adbrite than Adsense.

If anyone who have used Adbrite, please share your experience.

I have also had a hard time to understand how to optimize the settings for the best results.
    Is the auto-approval option better or manual approval? Should I set a minimal price?
  2. metafindz New Member

Message Count:
    I have to say adsense is more popular and effective as compare to adbrite. bidvertiser and edomz.com is also well known and reputable network.
  3. Cheeky

Jessi Active Member

Message Count:
    I used it for a while. The payout was better, but I ended up getting rid of it before I even made any money. Why? Because it slowed down my site. I actually got complaints that my site wasn't working a few times and every time it was traced back to an Adbrite ad crashing or locking up.
  4. Ranma Member

Message Count:
    No, google adsense is not on the table for talking here. They ban publishers like crazy for no reason and take all the money for themselves from the banned accounts.

Over 15,000 impressions later, I got $0.56. Not including the wasted views that didn't count as impressions because Adbrite couldn't come up with an ad sometimes.

Adbrite was loading rather fast for me. I've tried some other CPM networks, some of them can get the page loading stuck for up to 20~30 seconds.
  5. Stressed

makeithappen Active Member

Message Count:
    Same thing happened to me. I tried it out for a couple of weeks, and my site already had problems with loading times because we used too many images in the index or thread pages. Adbrite made the problem a LOT worse so we were forced to remove it too.