Clicky

Has anyone use Microsoft Adcenter?

Discussion in 'Microsoft adCenter' started by Ranma, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Ranma Member

Message Count:
    Have you used Microsoft Adcenter or heard of anyone using it?

Is there a place for publishers to sign up?
    I couldn't find it anywhere on their site. Maybe it is not even an option. I have heard their ads are quite targeted.
  2. Breezy

Mustaxina Member

Message Count:
    As far as I know, there is no place for publishers to sign up for the simple reason that Microsoft Adcenter is not supposed to be shown on regular websites. At least for the time being, Adcenter only appears on search engine result pages, a bit like Google's "featured links". But don't despair. If you want to serve ads, and for some reason don't wish to use Google AdSense, you can still use another of Microsoft's advertising schemes. Just search for "AdChoice", it's very similar to AdSense although from what I've read on the Internet it's slightly less good.
  3. Ranma Member

Message Count:

Are you sure?
    The word "Adchoice" show up on all kinds of ads, including Adsense, Chitika, Yahoo. I didn't think "Adchoice" is an ad network of its own.
  4. Breezy

Mustaxina Member

Message Count:
    Sorry, I meant "AdChoices", with an "S" at the end. The website
    Microsoft Advertising: Advertising Info
    says that AdChoices adverts are "delivered to you by Microsoft Advertising". I think it is an ad network of its own, but I got it wrong when I said AdChoices is used exclusively by Microsoft. It looks like Microsoft is just one of several site owners using the ad network. At any rate, it may be worth giving it a try, especially if you can't use AdSense for one reason or the other. There are so many ad networks out there that you'll probably find the one that suits you best.