Clicky

Have you ever paid for yahoo directory listing

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by harish, May 22, 2012.

1. harish Member

Message Count:
    Hi friends
    Have you ever paid for yahoo directory listing? I want to get listed in the Yahoo directory but looking for free mode.
    Any suggestions…
  2. Karoshio Premium Member

Message Count:
    I really don't see it being worth the money. I tried out submitting the free way but I don't believe I was ever accepted. Maybe sometime in the future I'll try again with a new site but I'll never pay for that.
  3. harish Member

Message Count:
    Free way is best but i am not getting any success. I think it is very difficult to get listed in yahoo via free mode.
  4. Rancid Member

Message Count:
    From what I've understood over the years the only directory worth paying for is the Yahoo one. Of course this was true a couple of years ago, but I'm not so sure about now...
  5. TJenkins602 Member

Message Count:
    I was going to get my site listed in the Yahoo directory, but as soon as I saw the price tag, I reconsidered. I will look into all of the free ways first and then if I have some extra money, I'll pay to get my site listed.
  6. Cheeky

Jessi Active Member

Message Count:
    Absolutely not. I see no reason to get your link in any directory at this point....especially not Yahoo or something you have to pay for. It just doesn't do you any good any more.
  7. Bashful

crossunitedfate Member

Message Count:
    You'd be crazy to pay for being in a directory now. Even if it's Yahoo. There are just way too many options that are potentially better to get traffic. If anyone is crazy enough to pay for this, they deserve to have that money taken from them.
  8. Curious

fliphost Member

Message Count:
    I have a couple of affiliate sites that have managed to get listed, but I have never paid and seeing the traffic I get from Yahoo, would never consider it.