Clicky

How do you rate yahoo?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by ZINC, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Daring

Hardison Member

Message Count:
    Yahoo is no longer a search engine. Google is the 800 pound gorilla in the search engine industry.
  2. Shawn Member

Message Count:
    I would say 0 lol and that is because I cannot remember the last time I even visited yahoo :p I mean I use Bing even but Google the most.
  3. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    If I were to rank Yahoo then I would give it rank number 2 behind Google. However, the difference between the two is very large and I would like to liken the difference to an ant(Yahoo) and an elephant(Google).

Yahoo isn't just the same way as it was before in terms of it search engine popularity although I still use Yahoo because most of the email addresses that I use were Yahoo email addresses. I find it easier to create and email address through Yahoo because I was already accustomed to the Sign Up process.

This isn't surprising since Yahoo really has gone the drown ever since Google started to release these cool updates. Yahoo remained in the past but Google started to create innovations that eventually lead to its rise as a major power in the internet world.
  4. nagavenkata Member

Message Count:
    According to my opinion, Yahoo is the second best search engine in the world.
  5. Angelic

Drainbamaged Member

Message Count:
    Google will always be number one, so I guess Yahoo would be around number two for me. I don't even regularly use Bing, so I wouldn't be able to give it a rank.
  6. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    ^
    I agree with you regarding Google being number 1 and Yahoo being number 2 although the difference between the two is huge. If I would say the difference between Yahoo and Google then I would have to give Google 7 points and Yahoo only 3 points out of ten.
  7. Dead

BrittanyX3 Member

Message Count:
    I can't stand the search engine for Yahoo. I love Yahoo mail though. I just hate the search engine. It never leads me down the right path. And the images are never accurate either lol.
  8. Enchanted New Member

Message Count:
    Google is my absolute favorite, and Yahoo would come in a fairly close second. I use Google for everything except news. Yahoo is great for the latest news stories!
  9. sidney Member

Message Count:
    For me Google is the current number one search engine, followed by Bing and Yahoo. Actually Bing and Yahoo have a tie up, so the results are pretty much the same when you use Bing or Yahoo's search engine.
  10. Hosts3 Member

Message Count:
    Now yahoo is number two and my first preference is google.
  11. Busy

andy ramirez Member

Message Count:
    I'd rate yahoo 8, yahoo have all the reasons to be on top as well as other search engines.