Clicky

How i increase Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eyesofmzd, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Spaced

eyesofmzd Member

Message Count:
    hi!guys i today i discuss the very important topic that is how you guys get free backlinks ?
    According to my point of view you guys increase your backlinks using social media and posting your links on the blog sits ..
    so share some tips with us thanks
  2. RafaelJames New Member

Message Count:
    There are many OFF page SEO strategies by which you can increase back links such as forum posting, article submission, directory submission, profile submission, social bookmarking, guest posting and PPT submission.
  3. SeoNext India Member

Message Count:
    Social Media sites are widely using for sharing links and drive more traffic on targeted sites.
  4. semaphore.v Member

Message Count:
    To increase the backlinks use social media sites and quality content with rich keywords.
  5. Busy

andy ramirez Member

Message Count:
    I find it very effective that if you have good content it is more easier to promote your website on other sites too.
  6. arunt New Member

Message Count:
    Article submission and forum posting helps to increase the backlinks.
  7. Angelic

leonpot New Member

Message Count:
    You could also try to write a plugin for WordPress or Joomla and implement your link in it, the community will do the rest by spreading your link :)
  8. Roflmao

shivcb New Member

Message Count:
    Use social bookmarking, directory submission, Article submission, PR submission,
  9. Silivia Member

Message Count:
    The best way to get backlinks is using proper SEO technique. Social media will indeed be a very useful method. But, I personally would suggest that blog commenting would also be helpful in getting quality backlinks.
  10. Dether Member

Message Count:
    Try to contact authors whose got similar website to your, and propose them guest article with link to your page. They will have unique content, you will have more backlinks.
  11. jennifer ayanaa New Member

Message Count:
    i think social bookmarking, directory and article submission and blog commenting is good for increasing back link.
  12. aliahmed New Member

Message Count:
    Two type of free campaign use for cache back links. SEO amd SMM we can target using of Facebook Twitter and Google Plus for social networking campaign. If you rank well follow rules that are necessary for every one called SEO.
    Social bookmarking an easy way like as social bookmarking etc.
  13. Bhagabati New Member

Message Count:
    There are numerous ways to create backlinks.Some ways are blog comment,forum posting,aricle submission,directory submission,youtube video submission,social bookmarking etc
  14. suresh.krishna New Member

Message Count:
    Best way of getting natural backlinks as said by matt cutts is that
    1. Create a blog.
    2. Establish yourself as an authority.
    3. Create a content that market is looking for.
    4. Answer the questions in your domain.

Then you are likely to receive the natural and relevant backlinks. Hope it helps for u.
  15. Aman Kumar New Member

Message Count:
    Use Off Page SEO Method Like
    Directory Submission
    Articles Submission
    Bookmarking
    Forum Posting
    kumar29 likes this.
  16. manmohanbkd New Member

Message Count:
    By seo help the increase the backlinks,There are many OFF page SEO strategies by which you can increase back links such as forum posting, article submission, directory submission, profile submission, social bookmarking, guest posting and PPT submission.
  17. Dany Smith New Member

Message Count:
    Yes, Social media is very popular and you should also do PPT Submission, Infographic Submission, Blog Submission (Top sites ) and Forum submission for backlinks. Thanks
  18. manal18 New Member

Message Count:
    An easy way to increase backlinks is by commenting on blogs and forums. Another thing you can do is link to other sites (as long as they are relevant and credible) on your site. These strategies might take a while to generate results, but they are easy ways to get backlinks.
  19. mixing Member

Message Count:
    Guest blogging, Creating web 2.0 blogs, setting up a PBN, buying them on Fiverr/SEOClerks, Article Submission...That should be enough to get you started :)
  20. Goofy

Hostname.club New Member

Message Count:
    I saw on Fiverr they have many kind of SEO services.
    Submit to web directories (EDU, GOV sites or high PR-rank sites)
    On-page SEO (optimize)
    Social Media Publishing (make a video)