Clicky

CEX.io

How to Get Quality Back Links…

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by khulbe, May 14, 2012.

1. khulbe Member

Message Count:
    With the quality directory submission, you can get quality back links. Also try to contact with webmaster who are doing free link exchange.
  2. Rancid Member

Message Count:
    You won't earn any decent link juice from directory submissions or link exchange.
  3. kenny_pure Member

Message Count:
    By doing ezine article submission, you can get good back links and also good traffic. Your article must be good as ezine accepts only high quality articles.
  4. s_sayan Member

Message Count:
    Then what other ways should we try in order to get high quality backlinks? I am looking for such a way. Is it possible? Please let us know.
  5. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    Quality backlinks are the contextual backlinks, included in a full article, and the anchor text to be formed from 2-3 of your principal keywords. These are the most valorous backlinks, not directory links or links obtained with link exchanges - these type of links usually are in the site's footers or sidebars, they are not as valorous as the contextual backlinks!
  6. Rancid Member

Message Count:
    Earn them. Post quality comments on popular dofollow blogs, buy sitewide anchor link, or just post quality content and eventually, if its good and unique enough people will promote you in natural way.
  7. s_sayan Member

Message Count:
    What if my site is about movie downloads. I mean, my content is available in many other places. I can not offer real unique content. How about the ''sitewide anchor link'' ? Where can I buy them. Give me more details please.
  8. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    You can not OFFER quality content, but you can OBTAIN quality content. Write a short or long review about your site, and find a blog/site where the owner will add these review about your site (or you can put into blogs offering free comment options), containing your anchor text - and this anchor text to be formed with your 2-3 keywords!
  9. PlotHost Member

Message Count:
    Link exchange is not a very good idea. You have little control for the page linking to you.
  10. s_sayan Member

Message Count:
    Sounds like a good idea. Even when my forum is about movie downloads, I guess write a review about my site and promote it won't do harm. ;)
  11. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    Yes, this is the right method for obtaining quality backlinks. Or, if you don't want to write yourself a review, buy some contextual backlinks in some already existing articles that are in your niche - that is what I am doing actually, because my site is a wallpaper site and I can't write good reviews about it :)
  12. Healthcare Member

Message Count:
    It depends on high PR of the site on which you are going to submit your site.
  13. OliBoli Member

Message Count:
    Of course it depends of the site's PR, everybody know this. I am adding my contextual backlinks only in sites that has bigger PR that mine, links in lowest PR sites that mine has not too much value for my SEO ranking and I won't spend my money getting these links!
  14. Steve Smith Member

Message Count:
    SEO is the best way to get ranked your website. For getting good quality backlinks for your website than the best is participating on high PR forum.
  15. seomaster New Member

Message Count:
    Get Quality Back links For your website do the off page submission like Social bookmarking,Article submission,Forum posting,do-follow blog commeting Etc.
  16. david parker New Member

Message Count:
    Publishing high quality Articles and blogs can do much better for generating back-links.
  17. Jhonmike Member

Message Count:
    Do follow Forums Posting, Do follow commenting and publishing press release quality website is good way for quality back link.
  18. Curious

maxsamuel New Member

Message Count:
    i think for quality back links you should always work on high pr website and which have good traffic. and it can be forums posting, article submission or any off page technique.
  19. WebNet Host Member

Message Count:
    Use directory submission, article submission, forum posting techniques.
  20. Nathan112 New Member

Message Count:
    Back links are most important for your site, but maintain quality. For quality back links you have to submit your website to high PR sites which have quality content. You can follow some best Off-page techniques like Article submission, Social bookmarking, and Blog commenting are best for getting quality back links for site without any doubt.