Clicky

How to increase yahoo rankings ?

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by nicolasaustin, Aug 14, 2012.

1. nicolasaustin New Member

Message Count:
    Hello every one.

can any one give me Suggest to how to increase my websites yahoo rankings ?

Thanks
  2. tetutato Member

Message Count:
    Should be same as other search engines, just work on your SEO.
  3. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    Just improve the SEO of all your webpages. Actually, when you do SEO, it doesn't only affect your Google rankings but your rankings on other search engines as well. Many think that a different approach is needed on every search engines but the truth is, you only need one.
  4. bryce12 Member

Message Count:
    Focus on on-page SEO and creating backlinks from authority sites. If you get your on page SEO correct then you can expect good traffic from yahoo. Unfortunately there is no guide available that can show how to rank high in Yahoo, so it is a good idea to follow best SEO practices.
  5. Breezy

maddie Member

Message Count:
    I have some of my articles on the first page of Google searches - in the top three searches, but when it comes to Yahoo they are always on the second or third page. I have always wondered if there is another way to get to the top of Yahoo searches. I am waiting for more answers here.
    Would answering through yahoo answer bag help?
  6. Ranma Member

Message Count:
    It is definitely not all that much different from Google ranking. For most key terms I search, the result list is almost identical on the first a few pages for Yahoo and Google, as well as Bing which is what's really powering Yahoo today. That is said, if you rank well in Google, you should rank well in Yahoo and Bing as well.
  7. Steve Smith Member

Message Count:
    To increase ranks from yahoo is through the content density and back links.
  8. EmmaKille Member

Message Count:
    Do the same SEO as you do for other search engines but remember Yahoo consider dofollow and nofollow both type of links.
  9. Busy

andy ramirez Member

Message Count:
    Participate in yahoo questions and answers and make sure to work on websites with good pr related to your niche.