Clicky

Private Adverts or Adsense

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Sam, May 20, 2012.

1. Sam Member

Message Count:
    What would you say is a cheaper and better form of marketing? Private Adverts sometimes allow you to keep the link juice from the banklink- but Adsense allows you to measure the effects of a campaign. Thoughts? :)
  2. Raderyx Member

Message Count:
    I'd recommend half and half. See which one works out for you and switch to that. Private adverts allows you to have a pretty constant revenue but Adsense usually get more money. Adsense is probably one for publishers with a lot of unique views.
  3. dexterlablab1 Member

Message Count:
    If you can make it happen, use private advertising primarily. At least with them, you don't have to worry about any random acts of clicking getting you banned and losing you any gained earnings.
  4. Rancid Member

Message Count:
    Well don't know much about the subject as I didn't do to much advertising for myself. Tried Adsense a couple of times and it was great, not every niche can prosper but for certain businesses its perfect. As for private adverts, if you do it on a website similar in niche with yours that haves a lot of traffic and you place a banner for example, you will gain a lot more targeted traffic then using adsense for example.
  5. Blah

andrea75 New Member

Message Count: