Clicky

What affiliate program/product do you promote to earn money?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Beverly, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Beverly Member

Message Count:
    I've worked with Market Health, Commission Junction and a few other affiliate networks before and really love the affiliate lifestyle. As an affiliate, I can simply write reviews for products and link to the sales page. It's easy money when done right.

I'm looking for more great affiliate products to promote. What affiliate program/products do you promote?
  2. Breezy

KennyK Member

Message Count:
    I have a related question. What products do you promote if you don't have your own website (or maybe just a small one without traffic :p), and if you rely on traffic exchanges where people view other advertising (sites) for 5-20 seconds , earn credits and then exchange those credits for visits to their own page/promotion?
  3. TJenkins602 Member

Message Count:
    I am currently signed up with Linkshare. I promote books related to self improvement from advertisers such as Barnes and Noble. There are other programs and networks that I am signed up[ with. However, I am just learning to focus on one and then branch out when I feel like I can.
  4. bryce12 Member

Message Count:
    I am working with Clickbank, Amazon and MoreNiche. I am also affiliated with several other networks but I am not getting good results from them, that's why I am focusing solely on the above networks. I am also trying my luck with CPA networks but so far the results have been dismal.
  5. razelia Member

Message Count:
    My sites are mostly gaming websites, so the affiliate programs I'm under are mainly for video games, specifically Play-Asia, Webgains, and Commission Junction because Bestbuy's affiliate program is under there. I also use Amazon from time to time.
  6. Ranma Member

Message Count:
    I have signed up with varies of programs.
    Commission Junction, LinkShare, Amazon, Ebay, Viglink.

Viglink makes me the most revenue, followed by Amazon. Commission Junction made me just $4 commission from a single sale after 6 months. A few cents from ebay.

The problem with most affiliation networks are, people haven't heard of most of the vendors under those network. That is why most sales I have had were from Amazon, because everyone knows about it. Viglink makes me most revenue only because I have found a few niche related PPC merchants and I've been getting income from pay per click.
  7. Cheeky

Jessi Active Member

Message Count:
    I don't use any currently.

Frankly, I suck at using affiliate programs. I don't want to advertise to people I'm close to and I suck at targeting strangers. I end up feeling bad about trying to suck them into buying something I don't agree with.
  8. Ranma Member

Message Count:
    That's what the articles and threads are for. You can write articles or start up threads talking about some hot topics in the niche, then recommend some problem solving products. That way the readers wouldn't even get annoyed. Especially in the form of forum posting, you can add hyperlinks and use Viglink to monetize them, people won't even notice.
  9. Curious

fliphost Member

Message Count:
    I am self employed as an affiliate and hosting company owner and absolutely love what I do. Other than selling my hosting services, I tend to stick to financial markets as the offers pay better. I have tried weight loss and a couple of other niches, but find the most success with financial.
  10. Spaced

Dante848 New Member

Message Count:
    I am apart of, AdWork Media, Amazon Affiliates, and ClickBank. (And a few other small time CPA's) I am currently trying to make money with Amazon, but I have made some money with AdWork and CB. I tend to stick with whatever niche the project site is. It works out well.
  11. Cheeky

Jessi Active Member

Message Count:

Well, except for the forum admins. They usually notice when people are linking out, especially if they're using affiliate links. Many don't even allow them at all.
  12. TheCause New Member

Message Count:
    I am starting a poker Website. Poker affiliates from the Website I'm using, pay $100-$125 per signup (as long as they make a $10-$20 deposit). Needless to say, there is a poker league not too far from me, that has 3,000 members. They play every night. I'm going to have business cards printed, and some t-shirts. It's going to be awesome.
  13. metafindz New Member

Message Count:
    Chitika, Edomz, Clicksor, Popads and Advertisng are some of the advertising network. Which i use to earn money.
  14. iLogosHQ New Member

Message Count:
    Is Market Health very competitive? They only have about a few hundred products so there is lots of competition on Google for the products.
  15. Anarojas New Member

Message Count:
    I usually promote hosting affiliate & amazon which works perfect for me :)

Thanks
  16. Artistic

SenseiSteve Administrator

Message Count:
    I used to have an Amazon store, but Amazon stopped supporting all stores in Missouri and closed that account because of taxation issues with the state.