Clicky

What is Google penguin Update 4.0 ?

Discussion in 'Internet & Technology' started by Raj Kumarji, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Raj Kumarji New Member

Message Count:
    Hello Friends… I have no more experience in Internet Marketing and my English is also Poor. I Don't able to Understand Google penguin Update 4.0, so Please Help me and Provide me Detail in Simple about Google penguin Update 4.0.
  2. Emma Taylor New Member

Message Count:
    Google Penguin Update 4.0 comprises of the following features -
    Instead of punishing the sites with bad links, Penguin Update 4.0 devalues them.
    Since Penguin is developed with Google's core algorithm, it updates in real time.
    The feasibility of negatives SEO is highly diminished with Penguin 4.0 update.
    The new Penguin is more granular.
    Penguin 4.0 pushes SEO closer to real marketing.
    These features are explained in simple plain language at - Penguin 4.0: Necessary and positive improvement
    SenseiSteve likes this.
  3. WHUK New Member

Message Count:
    Google Penguin 4.0 is an official part of Google core algorithm and running in real time. The website which has low quality and spam backlinks will get hit by this update.
  4. Emma Taylor New Member

Message Count:
    Google Penguin 4.0 is a part of Google's Core declared officially. It helps in better catching of sites observed to be spamming its search results, particularly by buying links or obtaining them through link networks designed primarily to boost Google rankings.
  5. BelCloud New Member

Message Count:
    Were you particularly affected by Google Penguin 4.0 ? If not, you have nothing to worry. I believe that most content you create from now on will not grow as before because they be stopped in their tracks, if they do not comply with the new regulations.