Clicky

What is The Best Link Building Technique?

Discussion in 'Link Building' started by s_sayan, Jun 25, 2012.

1. semaphore.v Member

Message Count:
    Forum posting and blog commenting
  2. cigego New Member

Message Count:
    for me, blog content, article submission, press release, and social submission, brought me good backlinck and i am doing seo for a short time
  3. Curious

Nahin Member

Message Count:
    Best link building technique is article writing and web-2 writing. Because as per SEO rules you need permanent link and article will give you this kinda of link.
  4. cigego New Member

Message Count:
    I have done all these types of blogging and directory submission, forum posting..but i don't know if this bring me any good.
  5. Curious

Nahin Member

Message Count:
    Why did you analysis your site? I think you should analysis and try to find out the different between before and after work.
  6. Silivia Member

Message Count:
    Forum posting, blog comment, article submission and guest posting, social bookmarking are good for link building. Forum posting is best link building technique to get more traffic.
  7. NukeBlaster New Member

Message Count:
    Authority Web 2.0 Submission, High PR Document Sharing, Forum Discussions and Blog Commenting etc
  8. kellyjo New Member

Message Count:
    According to me, Forum posting is the best link building technique that provides you instant links.
  9. rf-harris Member

Message Count:
    In these days lots of people are opting for guest posting to get most of their backlinks as most of the older techniques seem to be not proving effective.
  10. Breezy

cwvps Member

Message Count:
    Forum and blog commenting and guest blogging from time to time is something that I do for a while now. Recently, I've started syndicating my blog with a blog on a website. Some recommend this because of the traffic and backlinks, while some don't - because of the duplicated content. Still not sure about it, but I'm going forward with this.
  11. Dipika Member

Message Count:
    Blog commenting is one of the best activity in SEO you can get best quality backlinks for your website

12. Artistic

SenseiSteve Administrator

Message Count:
    This would depend on whether those backlinks are no-follow.
  13. BelCloud Member

Message Count:
    The best way to get backlinks would be to get featured on websites where there is nobody. If there are a lot of links, especially bad ones, you will be associated with them and lose face. So try to look for websites that have few links and try to get a link there.
  14. Artistic

SenseiSteve Administrator

Message Count:
    Agreed - you don't want to appear as being in a bad neighborhood, drawing the attention of Google.
  15. ChristyWilliam New Member

Message Count:
    This is best forum where you can learn any type knowledge ,experience and tips .According to forum posting is best link building technique .
    1-Build relationships
    2-Give a testimonial
    3-Write a good guest post
    4-Ask for backlinks