Clicky

WooRank.com

Discussion in 'Webmaster Tools' started by Nerdie, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Lurking

Nerdie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Have any of you used WooRank.com in order to evaluate your website? I have started to use them for any site I own to see what I need to improve on etc. It seems thus far to have been very helpful. What are your thoughts?
  2. kim anderson New Member

Message Count:
    I just used for free , its show website evaluate . and i find this site is very useful, its also show dubblin core, microformats
  3. Lurking

Nerdie Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    The only bad part is now that you have to pay if you want unlimited use like it was before.
  4. Cynical

carbonize Active Member

Message Count:
    Ah another website that makes up information about your website and then creates some totally fictional value.

According to them my site has no Facebook shares and no Facebook likes and zero Twitter backlinks which I know is rubbish because I can see them in my logs as well as being shown the numbers by Shareaholic. Yet apparently I have 634000 backlinks :-/

It says I don't have a robots.txt but hmm what's this?

Says I don't have a favicon yet I do. Says I don't have a custom 404 page and yet I've had one for years.

To be blunt there is nothing I would pay to get form that website. All the useful information such as page speed and rank are available for free from the sources they have scraped.
  5. Artistic

SenseiSteve Administrator

Message Count:
    I used to check out websites there quite often. Can't say I've been back in months though. Like a lot of these tools, you just have to understand what you're looking at, how they got those stats and info - and use that to your advantage.
  6. haze New Member

Message Count:
    I have used it in the past, and back then it did help but like Carbonize has stated, the facts just seem to be thrown in because it has started giving me some false information and saying I don't have things which I know we do so I just avoid it now as I can get true and accurate facts from other resources.
  7. Angelic

jeanniemay96 Member

Message Count:
    Woorank is the best tool to analyze a website. you may get backlink while analyzing only. it's an effective tool to optimize your website you can check it in free version monthly once free trial from that only you will get good features to analyze the website
  8. Buzzed

VPSnet New Member

Message Count:
    A good number of good seo tools are out there and, no doubt, woorank is one of them. However, no single tool is ‘panacea’ and perfect for everybody. So, you should use a SEO tool that best matches your needs.
    A good Alternative to WooRank could be SEOMATOR