Clicky

Yahoo! Answers

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by makeithappen, May 6, 2012.

1. Angelic

zuukko Member

Message Count:
    Yahoo answers is filled with stupid people and trolls it's fun to read sometimes, a couple times i actually found it helpful.
  2. Memento_Mori Member

Message Count:
    Actually most of my income comes from Yahoo! Answers. All I do is answers questions within a certain niche and add a backlink to each answer. Most complain that their accounts get suspended after suspended. They just don't realize that they more they post from one account, the greater the risks of being suspended. Personally I simply switch to a new account every time I get one to level 3. And once I have a good number, I sell them.
  3. Breezy

gordonm Member

Message Count:
    Don't use it for answers but im gonna have a go at using it to answer and try and direct them to my site.
  4. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    I use Yahoo! Answers for additional promotion to my websites. I add a back link to an article to my site if possible. Yahoo! Answers rank very well on Google that's why it can e a great source of traffic depending on how you use it.
  5. Stressed

makeithappen Active Member

Message Count:
    I've actually never asked a question but I have seen many answers and you're right, they're not very pleasant. Keep in mind that everyone on Yahoo! answers thinks himself as a smartass, especially those self-proclaimed "experts". I'm not willing to take sarcasm when asking a serious question, so that is why I never ask any questions there.
  6. Asleep

DrRipley Member

Message Count:
    This is pretty much Yahoo! Answers in a nutshell. I, for one, am glad it exists.

This is so true, everyone there is trying to outdo each other as if they are getting paid for it. Comments in Answers are a lot more amusing and funny than the comments on Yahoo! articles though, imo.
  7. Enchanted New Member

Message Count:
    I actually use Yahoo! Answers quite often. I mainly use it to find out answers to random questions that I might have thought up during the day. I definitely wouldn't rely on the community too heavily in the accuracy department. Every now and then, I log on just to read funny questions and answers. :p
  8. Cheeky

Jessi Active Member

Message Count:
    I don't usually use the site. I do think it's a great way to market your own site if you do it correctly. Too many people don't do it in a non-spammy way, though, and end up getting banned.
  9. Curious

Nahin Member

Message Count:
    Yeah i used for investigating questions for my official purposes. I got it. Also used for keyword. Its great!!!
  10. Fine

vintageblack New Member

Message Count:
    I tried it several years ago. I asked a question about a computer problem. Someone tried to help me fix it but in the end, I just gave up on finding an answer.
    I also answered questions and it felt nice to have my answer chosen as the best one. :p
  11. Spaced

eyesofmzd Member

Message Count:
    i am very like yahoo Answer.Many time i find a correct answer from there so i am very like yahoo Answer .