Clicky

Yahoo Search Engine

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by khulbe, May 14, 2012.

1. khulbe Member

Message Count:
    How many times in a day you used Yahoo for searching something? I wondered if you are doing search on the Yahoo.
  2. Rancid Member

Message Count:
    Never. Last time I used Yahoo Search was years ago...
  3. kenny_pure Member

Message Count:
    I never did any special or serious search on the Yahoo search engine. However I am a SEO so i have to work with Yahoo search engine too.
  4. lowrider.STi Member

Message Count:
    Can't remember. I usually prefer Google as the main search engine.
  5. Sam Member

Message Count:
    I have tried boycotting Google once and using Yahoo... That was when there search engine wasn't powered by Bing and actually provided great results. Now if I want an alternative I use duckduckgo.com or ddg.gg which is a great cool little search engine with only 1 full time employee... (or that's how many they had last time I checked). :)
  6. Raderyx Member

Message Count:
    I normally use Google because it shows better results. Yahoo's search engine is pretty much dead now, I don't see anyone using it anymore.
  7. Ross Member

Message Count:
    You mean how many times a century? hehe :p I never use the service myself, there is just no comparison between yaho and google in my book.
  8. WhiteNelumbo Member

Message Count:
    There was this one time Google wasn't loading for me. That's the only time I've ever used the Yahoo! search engine in the last few years. There really is no competition. Google is superior in every way. For regular users, I can't see any reason why one would use Yahoo! instead of Google, unless that person isn't too technologically literate. Everyone should be using Google.
  9. Cool

Jason1988 Member

Message Count:
    I don't even remember the last time I used Yahoo. I use Google 99% of the time.
  10. Lamar New Member

Message Count:
    I use yahoo twice a day to search for something relevant on the internet. I need to search on things that are important to me such as the news and other articles. Even when there is nothing to look at, I search for the news on this site as an alternative to google and msn. Things can spiral out of control if you don't know what you are looking at.
  11. Breezy

KennyK Member

Message Count:
    My main search engine is Google, but sometimes I try others, as they are within easy reach in my FF toolbar. Just want to get some different results once in a while, or when I'm curious about something, to see if the same results will show (for specific searches related to work I'm doing online).
  12. Dead

BrittanyX3 Member

Message Count:
    I don't use yahoo to search. I can never find what I need on there, and I don't like how it is set up for some reason.
  13. sidney Member

Message Count:
    I use Yahoo's search engine when I want to compare the results between Google and Yahoo, or if I'm in in a Yahoo webpage, so it's just convenient that I will just type my search query there.
  14. Bored

thenextGeek Member

Message Count:
    I never use Yahoo as a search engine. I've always been a Google search user and I don't think that it would change any time soon since Google already provides me with anything I need. I especially like its interface and minimalistic design.
  15. Spaced

eyesofmzd Member

Message Count:
    zero time .i think i use yahoo after a month or month .i mostly use google search engine
  16. Curious

Nahin Member

Message Count:
    Yahoo!! I used for finding my answer form "Yahoo Answer" long long ago. Not plenty helpful for finding answer, but helpful. And we all are know that there is no alternate of Google Search Engine. So now I'm searching Google. :)